1 pc Boule bread (round bread), whole wheat preferred
1 pc Egg, slightly beaten
1 cup Lite Mayonnaise
¼ kilo Chicken Breast, boiled and cubed
½ cup Carrot, cubed
½ cup Sweet Peas
¾ cup Green Beans, cut by inch slices and blanched
¾ cup Sour Cream
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
3 slices Quick Melt Cheese
- Cut 1-inch thick slice of the Boule top and scoop out inside of bread leaving ¼ inch shell.
- Toast crumbs.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together egg, toasted crumbs, boiled chicken, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and mayo.
- Put back inside Boule shell and top with Quick melting cheese. Cover with foil.
- In a 350 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven, put in Boule atop baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10-20 minutes before slicing.
Serve best with steaming coffee or tea…………